Terms and Conditions of USING Guide to Ireland
We 'Guide to Ireland' do not charge holidaymakers to access the Guide to Ireland website. However, this site is only to be used to contact our advertisers regarding the suitability or availability of their accommodation. Any use by a person or entity for any purpose other than the research and subsequent booking of accommodation is strictly prohibited. By visiting this site, you are subject to the following terms and conditions :
The Guide to Ireland website must not be used for any reason other than to view or make legitimate enquiries to owners regarding your interest in particular accommodation.
Unless otherwise provided within these terms and conditions, or unless specific applicable law requires Guide to Ireland to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of 'Guide to Ireland' :
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, transmit, any part of the content in any form whatsoever;
Reproduce our content on your website using any device including, but not limited to, use of a frame or border environment around the website, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the website, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Guide to Ireland website;
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any content or any part of the Guide to Ireland website;
- Reverse engineer any part of the Guide to Ireland website;
- Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the Guide to Ireland website in any form to any third parties;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or keep a database copy of the content;
- Use the Guide to Ireland website other than to make legitimate enquiries regarding the rental of a property to Guide to Ireland advertisers;
- Use the Guide to Ireland website to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, threatening, indecent, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
- Use or access the Guide to Ireland website in any way that, in our reasonable judgement, adversely affects the performance or function of the Guide to Ireland website, or any other computer systems or networks used by Guide to Ireland, or infringes on our copyright or the copyright of our advertisers;
- Upload or transmit to the Guide to Ireland website or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with or intercept, the normal operation of the Guide to Ireland website, or appropriate the Guide to Ireland website or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party; or
- Disguise the origin of the information transmitted through the Guide to Ireland website.
Limitation of liability
In no event will 'Guide to Ireland' be liable for any damages, including without limitation any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from this agreement or your use of the service, even if 'Guide to Ireland', has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from breach of contract, breach of warranty, strict liability, tort, negligence, or any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. If you are dissatisfied with the service, you do not agree with any part of this agreement, or have any other dispute or claim with or against Guide to Ireland with respect this agreement or the service then your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
You hereby agree to release, remise and forever discharge 'Guide to Ireland' and its affiliates, partners, service providers, vendors, and contractors and each of their respective agents, directors, officers, employees, and all other related persons or entities from any and all manner of rights, claims, complaints, demands, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, legal fees, costs, and disbursements of any nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, which now or hereafter arise from, relate to, or are connected with your use of the service.
When you use Guide to Ireland to send an enquiry to an advertiser, you agree to allow 'Guide to Ireland' to add your email address to our database of customers. You will receive at least one promotional email from Guide to Ireland. You are welcome to opt not to receive emails from Guide to Ireland at any time.
Terms and Conditions of ADVERTISING on Guide to Ireland
Layout and copy on the Guide to Ireland website
- 'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right to determine the final design, layout and functionality of the Guide to Ireland website.
- 'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right to edit copy or amend the layouts or photographs supplied, should it be considered necessary.
- 'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend and edit copy entered into the Guide to Ireland online database by advertisers.
- 'Guide to Ireland' cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the design or positioning of the properties or changes made to the photographs and copy submitted by the customer.
Responsibility for accuracy and currency of property information
'Guide to Ireland' cannot accept any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements, or any alleged breaches of contract on an advertiser's part and the advertiser indemnifies Guide to Ireland against all costs, expenses and losses arising out of a claim relating to the content of an advertisement.
Advertisers are responsible for keeping their availability accurate and up-to-date.
'Guide to Ireland' makes no representation as to the accuracy or currency of the information contained within the Guide to Ireland website. The property details content is the sole responsibility of the owner or agent of the property displayed. 'Guide to Ireland' has not confirmed the currency or accuracy thereof and accordingly holidaymakers are strongly recommended to make their own investigations into the authenticity of any information supplied. 'Guide to Ireland' is in no way liable for any inaccuracies or misleading statements made in the information provided by the owner or agent of properties on the Guide to Ireland website.
'Guide to Ireland' will make every effort to safeguard all materials supplied, and return them if required, but cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, and for any loss or damage sustained.
Every effort will be made to reproduce faithfully all advertisements submitted, but 'Guide to Ireland' cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage or otherwise resulting from errors or omission.
'Guide to Ireland' does not warrant that the operation of the Guide to Ireland website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
In no event shall Guide to Ireland be liable to the advertiser for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages, including lost profits.
'Guide to Ireland' shall be entitled to reproduce part or whole of any photographic and textual material supplied and claims copyright to the electronic pages and images of the photographic material supplied by the advertisers. The advertiser warrants that he is the owner of the photographic and textual material supplied and has ownership of copyright or has authority from the copyright owner to grant 'Guide to Ireland' permission to use the material. The advertiser accepts that it is not permissible to reproduce text from another advert on the Guide to Ireland website without the permission of that advert's creator. The advertiser indemnifies 'Guide to Ireland' against any action brought by breach of copyright from the use of such material supplied by the advertiser.
'Guide to Ireland' cannot be held responsible for any infringement of copyright laws resulting from material supplied by the advertisers.
Material and software on the Guide to Ireland website is copyright protected. Other than using it for your own personal use the material may not otherwise be used or copied without the prior written approval of 'Guide to Ireland' or the body who listed that information on the sites.
'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right to refuse hypertext links to, or addresses of, other websites from advertisers' pages, and to remove links or web addresses without notice at our sole discretion.
'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right to charge for hypertext links at any time.
Substitution of properties
An advertisement relates to a specific property. The property in an advertisement may not be substituted by another property.
Advertising more than one property on one advertisement
Each advertisement on the Guide to Ireland website displays an individual property where people will spend their holidays - not examples of properties in a given area. Only one property can appear on each advertisement, unless it is a property with multiple rental units on the same site, and additional advertising units are purchased. 'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right to amend the copy or remove the advertisement, when more than one property is described in the advertisement.
Termination of a property page
If advertisers wish to have their advertisement removed from Guide to Ireland website before the end of their subscription period, this will be done, but no refunds will be paid.
'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for the Guide to Ireland website, and will not be liable for any loss or expense in so doing.
If an advertiser attempts to enter unsuitable material into the Guide to Ireland on-line database, or persistently misuses the on-line systems, 'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right to remove the property from the Guide to Ireland website. No refunds will be paid.
If 'Guide to Ireland' receives a complaint from a person who has rented an advertiser's property which 'Guide to Ireland', acting reasonably, consider is justified, or an advertiser knowingly double-books a property, or engages in any unacceptable practices or is in breach of its obligations to 'Guide to Ireland', then 'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right to remove the property from the Guide to Ireland website without notice.
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for one reason or another, our services does not meet your expectations, we apologize in advance and offer 100% money back guarantee on our services within 30 days. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing.
Money Back Guarantee
When you list your property for one year, we guarantee you will receive at least 20 booking enquiries or your money back. After each period of one year you receive full visitor and enquiry statistics about your listing. All requests for our Money Back Guarantee must be submitted in writing.
Fees and payment
No advertisement will go live on Guide to Ireland until full payment has been received.
You agree to pay for the services according to the advertising package you have purchased.
All the prices are final and are detailed on our pricing page.
Payment for advertising must be in Euros, British Pounds or U.S. Dollars.
When a new property is registered on the website, payment should be made on that same day. Payments are made via a credit card or wire transfer. For wire transfer details or to request another form of payment email us. Clients, who have chosen to pay via credit card agree to provide complete and accurate information as required by the payment process.
Changes to pricing and conditions
'Guide to Ireland' reserves the right to change the rates and conditions without notice. Any new rates will be applicable immediately for new advertisers and upon renewal for existing advertisers.
Acceptance of agreement
By paying for the services you accept the terms and conditions stated in this agreement.
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law and advertisers accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts to rule on any disputes.